Monday 21 December 2015

Khan Academy - something I stumbled across

As I was just causally scrolling through the Tate website, I stumbled across a link leading to their 'free online courses'. It led me to this:




As a well versed online procrastinator, I love free online educational things to make my time-wasting seem more productive. The short and sweet format of these Khan Academy courses appeal to me greatly. Though I am not familiar with this site, they feature a range of courses in many different subjects such as Maths, Art, Science and Computing. 



The site also shows that it is partnered up with many Museums and galleries from across the world, and best yet it appears to be entirely free though asks for donations, and provides the option to log in and track progress. 



I was particulary taken by the MoMA printmaking section, though I am excited as there is still much more to explore!  

Find it at the www.khanacademy.org and start learning now!

No comments:

Post a Comment