Friday 9 January 2015

Branding ME!

A funny coincidence occurred today. In one of my business lectures (an especially fascinating one at that - a.k.a not cash flows...) we were developing our knowledge about branding. 

A case study into the Tate really caught my attention considering the last post I wrote on this blog. Pretty much agreeing with my opinions but with much much more contextual and historically factual backing-up. 

My current creative project requires me to do 'extensive' market research, and consider retail price points etc, as if to put my work into a real-world context. I'm still in the early stages of this admittedly, however I'm intrigued by new and innovative methods of retail, publicity, and even making money. An example being Supermarket Sarah - see more at my Pinterest; - http://uk.pinterest.com/izzymitchell77/

As I always say, I wish I could just get paid to have ideas. I have a million and one of those! Not many are worth anything, but one thing I am captivated by at the minute is the psychological art which is branding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment