Sunday 4 October 2015

Communication inspiration - Collezioni Trends

I love reading magazines. I mean who doesn't!? But I feel the large glossy tactile medium is particularly suited for design. From the beautiful art direction, stunning photography, intriguing articles, to the effortlessly cool design and layout. I feel inspired to make my own sketchbook/ journal to help communicate my interests and concepts. I'd be interested in seeing how all the different interests that focus on fit together in the ever-boggling jigsaw puzzle which is my creative direction. Let's hope I can keep this ambition up, as I feel always much more proud over something physical I can show or tell than a blog link (sorry I still love you too!) 



I particularly liked this article featured in Collezioni trends (all rights reserved to them!) The first page introducted the titles of the rest of the segments in the form of a poem, and used little symbols to link them up. I love seeing the connection between images, words and a deeper concept, such as a factual meaning and further article for each line of the poem. 


Nothing beats a bit of creative Sunday morning inspiration! 



No comments:

Post a Comment