Monday 1 June 2015

Magazine crush of the moment - Cereal


Cereal magasine, by-line; Travel & Style. Two of my favourite things in one, so the content never failures to please. Communicated through fantastic photos, well written articles, and just a general overall style which epitomises chic cool. Here are some of my top sources of inspiration from this issue.


This is a visual essay focused on part of the Australian coast. So simple yet beautifully done. Good photographs of my work is a must from now on!


Loved the article on the Vitra Campus, a feature describing a creative space. My work is very much spatially informed, so I feel I could create similar pieces on the places and spaces which inspire me.


Clean simple shots of styled pieces. I would like do this with my own work.


Images of workspaces - one of my loves! 


Very much enjoyed with a cup of fresh mint Tea at Lee Rosy's Tea Room, Nottingham!





No comments:

Post a Comment