Saturday 6 December 2014

Back in Business

It's official. I have stooped to a new low. I've resorted to using tight revealing clothing to get me grades....


Well, sort of. (Let's hope it gets me a grade at all!)

This is my Co-op poduct - a project aimed to raise awarness of our consumption, waste and sustainabilty. So I give you; Knitted Plastic Swimwear! (KPS maybe? - if it doesn't already mean something/ something rude)

Next step is to write a business proposal - in the form of a report and a presentation. I am very excited for this - I feel trend/ market research is more by bag than more historical reading. I enjoy the theoretical side of writing essays - but I've not got the knack for writing them. 

It helps that I am passionate about my product, and I find the swimwear fashion market sector (thingy) an engaging thing to research. I feel writing an essay is appealing because then that becomes a product, but with this business approach the product is physical and the proposal only goes to support it. 

Anyway this is all on my to-do list for my Winter break. Keeping my work as seasonal as ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment